Posts Tagged ‘Scott’

Dew Tour – Scott Decenzo Solo Run – Las Vegas Skateboard Street Finals

|

Check out Scott Decenzo’s solo run from the Skateboard Street Finals at the Dew Tour Championships presented by Godaddy.com. NOTE: Solo runs account for only 20% of the final score, with jam sessions making up the other 80%. Get more videos and articles from the Dew Tour Championships here: www.allisports.com Skate Street Final Results 1.Ryan Decenzo – 90.28 2. Alec Majerus – 85.13 3. Greg Lutzka – 84.25 4. Scott Decenzo – 84.08 5. Brendon Villanueva – 80.93 6. Danilo Do Rosario – 80.13 7. Mario Saenz – 78.50 8. Paul Rodriguez – 77.75 9. Manny Santiago – 75.70 10. Adam Dyet – 75.25 11. Milton Martinez – 73.50 12. Jereme Rogers – 54.70 SUBSCRIBE to this channel for the latest highlights and top runs from every stop of the Dew Tour and Winter Dew Tour!
Video Rating: 4 / 5

E3 2010 Coverage – Twisted Metal Interview w/ Scott Campbell (Eat Sleep Play)

|

www.youtube.com Click here to watch Inside Gaming: E3 2010 Coverage – Day 2 (Hourly Coverage!) Twisted Metal Interview w/ Scott Campbell (Eat Sleep Play) We got to interview Scoot Campbell, the co-creator of the Twisted Metal Series! He told us all about the brand new 2011 Twisted Metal title. – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Follow Machinima on Twitter! Machinima twitter.com Inside Gaming twitter.com Machinima Respawn twitter.com Machinima Entertainment, Technology, Culture twitter.com FOR MORE MACHINIMA, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE GAMEPLAY, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE SPORTS GAMEPLAY, GO TO: www.youtube.com TAGS: Inside Gaming IG news machinima dead pixel Adam Kovic twitter youtube facebook Plus E3 Electronic Entertainment Expo 2010 yt:quality=high Twisted Metal 2011 Vehicular Combat Sont COmputer Entertainment Eat Sleep Play Playstation 3 PS3 Vehicle ecto 1
Video Rating: 4 / 5

acϟdc- It’s a Long Way To The Top (Bon Scott 1976 HQ) -ɔpϟɔɐ

|

Ridin’ down the highway Goin’ to a show Stop in all the byways Playin’ rock ‘n’ roll Gettin’ robbed Gettin’ stoned Gettin’ beat up Broken boned Gettin’ had Gettin’ took I tell you folks It’s harder than it looks It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock ‘n’ roll It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock ‘n’ roll If you think it’s easy doin’ one night stands Try playin’ in a rock roll band It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock ‘n’ roll Hotel motel Make you wanna cry Lady do the hard sell Know the reason why Gettin’ old Gettin’ grey Gettin’ ripped off Under-paid Gettin’ sold Second hand That’s how it goes Playin’ in a band It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock ‘n’ roll It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock ‘n’ roll If you wanna be a star of stage and screen Look out it’s rough and mean It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock ‘n’ roll It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock ‘n’ roll It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock ‘n’ roll It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock ‘n’ roll Well it’s a long way It’s a long way, you should’ve told me It’s a long way, such a long way

Albums Produced By Scott Hendricks, including: It Matters To Me, Here In The Real World, Don’t Rock The Jukebox, Brand New Man, Hard Workin’ Man, … Strong, Songs About Me, Give Me Some Wheels

|

[wpramazon asin=”124325243X”]

AC/DC Bon Scott Liveshot COMPUTER MOUSE PAD

|

[wpramazon asin=”B004YU2SP2″]

AC/DC – Best Angus Young solos of Bon Scott era (part1) [copyright respected]

|

Back in 1973, 5 extraordinary rockers decided to form a band that, in a few years, would have become an international Rock N’ Roll monument: AC/DC. Here are some of the best Angus Young solos from the first AC/DC albums with the outstanding singer Bon Scott. Part 2 of Bon Scott era: www.youtube.com Part 1 of Brian Johnson era: www.youtube.com Selected songs (chronological order): From “High Voltage”: 1. It’s A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock & Roll) 2. TNT From “Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap”: 3. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap From “Let There Be Rock”: 4. Let There Be Rock 5. Whole Lotta Rosie From “Powerage”: 6. Kicked In The Teeth From “Highway To Hell”: (I obviously choosed Highway To Hell solo, but it can’t be played because of copyrights) 7. Girls Got Rythm 8. Touch Too Much 9. Shot Down In Flames 10. If You Want Blood (You’ve Got It) 11. Night Prowler Enjoy! ITA: Nel 1975, 5 straordinari rockers decisero di formare una band che, in pochi anni, sarebbe diventata un monumento internazionale del Rock N’ Roll: gli AC/DC. Ecco alcuni dei migliori assoli di Angus Young tratti dai primi album degli AC/DC con il formidabile Bon Scott alla voce.